Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0
Дата
Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
> On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Ooops.  But shouldn't that have failed 100% of the time in a CCA build?
>> Or is the candidates list fairly noncritical?

> The candidates list is absolutely critical.

Oh, I was confusing CCA with RELCACHE_FORCE_RELEASE, which does something
a bit different.  I wonder whether we should get rid of that symbol and
just drive the test in RelationClose off CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS.
(Ditto for CATCACHE_FORCE_RELEASE.)  Or maybe make CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS
#define the other two symbols.

Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0
Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0