Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Thomas Munro
> <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> > This patch will change it anyway, but I noticed that oldestOffset's
> > computation to find the start of the segment seems wrong in master, I
> > think it should be like this, no?

> This should be committed and back-patched separately, I think.  I'll
> go do that now.

I was going to say the same.  Thanks.

От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)