Re: Permission select pg_stat_replication

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Permission select pg_stat_replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Jesse,

No, it's a new feature and will not be back-patched.

9.2 will be deprecated in a few years anyway, so I suggest you work out
what your upgrade plans will be sooner rather than later as staying on
9.2 indefinitely is not a supportable option.

    Thanks!

        Stephen