Re: Bug #10432 failed to re-find parent key in index

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Bug #10432 failed to re-find parent key in index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-03-31 10:49:06 -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On 03/31/2015 04:20 AM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> >Perhaps we could consider it after a year or two, once 9.4 is indeed
> >very stable, but at that point you have to wonder if it's really worth
> >the trouble anymore. If someone has runs into that issue frequently, he
> >probably should just upgrade to 9.4.
>
> Ouch. That is a really poor way to look at this.

Man.

Easy for you to say. You're not doing the work (which would be
significant in this case). You're not going to be blamed if the backport
breaks more things than it fixed.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Bug #10432 failed to re-find parent key in index
Сообщение: Re: Bug #10432 failed to re-find parent key in index