Re: Permission select pg_stat_replication

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Permission select pg_stat_replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Gilberto,

* Gilberto Castillo (gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu) wrote:

> >> hope
> >> the

> > [...]
> >> SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION postgres;
> >>
> >> GRANT SELECT ON pg_stat_replication TO usuario1;
> >
> > This is (essentially) what I'm hoping to enable.  Note that this won't
> > do anything for you today as the view is already available to all users
> > on the system and it's actually the function underneath which is
> > filtering the result set.
>
> ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES FOR ROLE postgres GRANT SELECT ON VIEWS  TO
> usuario1;
>
> Nor does it work?

No.  Feel free to try, but there's an explicit check in the C code which
is what the SQL-level function that's under the view is calling.  In
current 9.5/master, at least, it's at:

src/backend/replication/walsender.c:2797

        if (!superuser())
        {
            /*
             * Only superusers can see details. Other users only get the pid
             * value to know it's a walsender, but no details.
             */
            MemSet(&nulls[1], true, PG_STAT_GET_WAL_SENDERS_COLS - 1);
        }

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Permission select pg_stat_replication
Сообщение: Re: Permission select pg_stat_replication