Re: forward vs backward slashes in msvc build code

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: forward vs backward slashes in msvc build code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 3/4/15 11:00 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> >
> > On 03/04/2015 10:37 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> >> I can't tell from just looking at the code how chkpass would normally
> >> find crypt.  The msvc tools neither parse SHLIB_LINK nor have hardcoded
> >> knowledge.  Any idea?
>
> > Which library is it in? There are sections at the top of Mkvcbuild.pm
> > for including various libraries in contrib modules that need them.
>
> This is contrib/chkpass not finding the crypt symbol, which is
> presumably in some library.  But I can't see how it would normally find
> it, without my patch.

It seems crypt is provided by libpgport.  So chkpass should be mentioned
in @contrib_uselibpgport, but isn't.  Maybe the fix is just to add it
there?

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)
Сообщение: Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)