Re: To do for psql to show installable extensions

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: To do for psql to show installable extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Jeff Janes (jeff.janes@gmail.com) wrote:
> I'd like to propose a wiki to-do item for a backslash command in psql which
> would show all installable extensions, basically just a wrapper around
> 'select * from pg_available_extensions'.

I guess I don't feel very strongly for or against adding a backslash
command for this, but just wanted to mention that you can use table, as
in:

table pg_available_extensions;

Slightly shorter. :)
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: To do for psql to show installable extensions
Сообщение: Re: To do for psql to show installable extensions