BUG #12269: small incosistency in pg_dump and pg_dumpall dumps

От not-available@somewhere.com
Тема BUG #12269: small incosistency in pg_dump and pg_dumpall dumps
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12269
Logged by:          anonym
Email address:      not-available@somewhere.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.5
Operating system:   Fedora

when dumping database with "pg_dump -Cs" and "pg_dumpall -s" I get

"CREATE DATABASE ... WITH TEMPLATE = ... ENCODING = ... LC_COLLATE = ...
LC_CTYPE = ...;"

and

"CREATE DATABASE ... WITH TEMPLATE = ... OWNER = ....;"

respectively. I would prefer to get ENCODING, LC_COLLATE... and other
attributes both times as it can be important on systems with different
database and system encoding settings.

Also, I think permissions (and comments etc.) on database level should be
dumped with "pg_dump -C" or there should be an option allowing to dump this
information.