Re: proposal: ignore null fields in not relation type composite type based constructors

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: proposal: ignore null fields in not relation type composite type based constructors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Pavel Stehule (pavel.stehule@gmail.com) wrote:
> Can I help with something, it is there some open question?

I had been hoping for a more definitive answer regarding this option for
array_to_json, or even a comment about the change to row_to_json.
Andrew- any thoughts on this?  (that's what the ping on IRC is for :).
Thanks,
    Stephen