Re: Commitfest status

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Commitfest status
Дата
Re: Commitfest status  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
* Heikki Linnakangas (hlinnakangas@vmware.com) wrote:
> 5. Better syntax for REINDEX
> 6. pgcrypto: support PGP signatures
> 7. pgcrypto: PGP armour headers

[...]

> I think the latter 3 patches are missing a reviewer because no-one
> is interested in them. There was some discussion on the REINDEX
> syntax, and whether we want the patch at all. The pgcrypto patches
> have received zero comments.

I'm certainly interested in the pgcrypto patches and can look at REINDEX
this weekend.

> If you think that a feature is worthwhile, please sign up as a
> reviewer. If these patches don't have a reviewer assigned by the end
> of the week, I'm going to mark them as Rejected on the grounds that
> no-one cares about them.

Looks like Joel has picked up the pgcrypto ones (though I'd still be
interested to help as a committer) and I'll get with Vik about the
REINDEX patch.
Thanks!
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: Pg_upgrade and toast tables bug discovered
Сообщение: Re: Pg_upgrade and toast tables bug discovered