Re: Display of timestamp in pg_dump custom format

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Display of timestamp in pg_dump custom format
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May  1, 2014 at 12:09:34PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Thu, May  1, 2014 at 12:33:51PM +1200, Gavin Flower wrote:

> > >OK, I will work on it for 9.5.  Thanks.
> > >
> > So the it would then read something like:
> >
> >         ; Archive created at Wed 2014-04-30 10:03:28.042 NZST
> >
> > (but with the correct appropriate time zone designation)?
>
> I think we would use a numeric offset.

I ended up going with the string-based timezone as I was worried that
the sign of the timezone could easily confuse people because the SQL
timezone offset sign is often different from the OS timezone.  The new
output is:

    ;
    ; Archive created at Wed Sep  3 16:12:21 2014 EST   <--
    ;     dbname: test
    ;     TOC Entries: 8
    ;     Compression: -1
    ;     Dump Version: 1.12-0
    ;     Format: CUSTOM
    ;     Integer: 4 bytes
    ;     Offset: 8 bytes
    ;     Dumped from database version: 9.5devel
    ;     Dumped by pg_dump version: 9.5devel

Patch attached.

  + Everyone has their own god. +

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers
Сообщение: Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers