Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dinesh Bhandary wrote:
> I think the fix is working. Now I am able to kill copy job while auto
> vacuum job is going on that table.

I hope this killing of autovacuum jobs is not continued operational
practice.  You need whole-table vacuums of all your tables once in a
while.  (Note you can increase the "freeze_table_age" parameters if you
want to be forced to do that less frequently.  See the docs.)

> Since I am setting pg_resetxlog on the primary, do I need to do that on
> the slave too? Please let me know

No, the slave should fix itself once the checkpoint record is replayed.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything
Сообщение: Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything