Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dinesh Bhandary wrote:
> and that should fix it.  The oldestMulti value in pg_control would get updated by itself some time later.  If you
experiencestalls before oldestMulti fixes itself, you could stop the server (cleanly!) and then pg_resetxlog -m x,y
wherex is the correct nextMulti value from pg_controldata and y is 20783.

> Are you referreing to NextMultiXactId of current pg_controldata ( from postgres 9.3.5) for x?
> There is also NextMultiOffset, not sure If you meant to reset this. Please confirm.

No, leave the offset alone.  I meant that the "x" value (i.e. the part
before the comma) should stay unchanged; you only need to change the
"oldest" value, which is "y" (part after the comma).

От: David G Johnston
Сообщение: Re: BUG #11304: UNION query with NULL values fails
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything