Re: BUG #10638: PL/Perl on Windows: need for perl514.dll

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #10638: PL/Perl on Windows: need for perl514.dll
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 03:11:35AM +0000, koolkao@gmail.com wrote:

> Bug reference:      10638
> Logged by:          Ming-Chih Kao
> Email address:      koolkao@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
> Operating system:   Windows 8
>
> Following up on "BUG #9619: error creating plperl , plperlu language ,
> plperl.dll error", I am running into this issue as well. I use the
> Strawberry Perl distribution.
>
> My only question is, for planning purposes, when do you think a solution
> will be available? I'd like to hold off on upgrading to 9.3 until then.

Where are we on this issue?

    http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA+OCxoy31sgbzd+L4ZAQ4w9i-vCEdG1neHwjc813vo_ExM+YDg@mail.gmail.com

  + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Moshe Jacobson
Сообщение: Re: LEFT JOINs not optimized away when not needed
От: Aryeh Leib Taurog
Сообщение: Bug fix confirmation: could not open relation with OID nnn