BUG #10638: PL/Perl on Windows: need for perl514.dll

От koolkao@gmail.com
Тема BUG #10638: PL/Perl on Windows: need for perl514.dll
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      10638
Logged by:          Ming-Chih Kao
Email address:      koolkao@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
Operating system:   Windows 8

Following up on "BUG #9619: error creating plperl , plperlu language ,
plperl.dll error", I am running into this issue as well. I use the
Strawberry Perl distribution.

My only question is, for planning purposes, when do you think a solution
will be available? I'd like to hold off on upgrading to 9.3 until then.

thank you,

Ming