Re: pg_resetxlog to clear backup start/end locations.

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: pg_resetxlog to clear backup start/end locations.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

> > > Anyway, I think that making -n option display all the values that -f option
> > > changes would be useful. But since that's not a bugfix, we should apply it
> > > only in HEAD.
> >
> > Agreed.
>
> Is this a TODO item?

It's not that. The 'bug' was my wrong guess and I've found that
it is done by default from the first..

I'm sorry to have bothered you.

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: Use unique index for longer pathkeys.