Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Forgive my naive question. How is Docker PostgeSQL useful for real
world use case? I thought Docker's storage is weak for heavy data
traffic from my experience.  Maybe running docker image with mounting
external storage?

Next question is, who is using Docker PostgreSQL for production use?
I personally never heard about it. If Docker PostgreSQL is still just
for evaluation or toy, I feel like there's no strong demand to create
new mailing list.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii