Re: BUG #10533: 9.4 beta1 assertion failure in autovacuum process

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #10533: 9.4 beta1 assertion failure in autovacuum process
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Keith Fiske wrote:
> Not sure if this is the same issue originally reported, but the description
> sounded the same. I can get this to happen pretty reliably in 9.4beta1 with
> the pgtap test suite for one of my extensions -

Uh, this is a completely different problem.  We discussed long ago that
those pallocs in relpath() were going to cause a problem:

errorType=errorType@entry=0x7d94b0"FailedAssertion", fileName=fileName@entry=0x95514e "mcxt.c",
lineNumber=lineNumber@entry=670)at assert.c:54
> #3  0x00000000007c15e0 in palloc (size=128) at mcxt.c:670
> #4  0x00000000007d8923 in psprintf (fmt=0x975589 "base/%u/%u") at psprintf.c:60
> #5  0x00000000006b4c17 in mdopen (behavior=EXTENSION_FAIL, forknum=MAIN_FORKNUM, reln=0x1107360) at md.c:562

Сообщение: Re: BUG #10533: 9.4 beta1 assertion failure in autovacuum process
Сообщение: Re: BUG #10533: 9.4 beta1 assertion failure in autovacuum process