Re: Logical replication woes

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Logical replication woes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-05-15 22:30:53 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> >Attached patch fixes things, but I want to add some regression tests
> >before commit.
>
> Looks good to me.

Attached are two patches. One for the unitialized dbId/tsId issue; one
for the decoding bug. The former should be backpatched.
Should you wonder about the slight reordering of the assignments in
RecordTransactionCommitPrepared() - I've made it more similar to RecordTransactionCommit()
to make it easier to see they are equivalent.

Thanks for the testing!

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Вложения