Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I really don't get what your objection to the setup is. And no, I
> don't want them to run concurrently, I'd rather spread out the
> cycles.

I wasn't objecting, merely an observation.  Note that Tomas mentioned
he's okay with running 4 builds at once.  My main point here, really, is
that having a larger number of animals shouldn't be an impediment for a
more complex permutation of configurations, if he's okay with doing
that.  I assume you wouldn't object to my approving four extra animals
running on the same machine, if Tomas wants to go for that.