Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 02:08:51PM -0700, Joshua Drake wrote:
> If the community had more *BSD presence I think it would be great
> but it isn't all that viable at this point. I do know however that
> no-one in this community would turn down a team of FreeBSD advocates
> helping us make PostgreSQL awesome for PostgreSQL.

I don't think we would even implement a run-time control for Linux or
Windows for this, so I don't even think it is a FreeBSD issue.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

Сообщение: Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Сообщение: Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD