test script, was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: psql: conditionally display oids and replication identity

От David Fetter
Тема test script, was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: psql: conditionally display oids and replication identity
Дата
Re: test script, was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: psql: conditionally display oids and replication identity  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: test script, was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: psql: conditionally display oids and replication identity  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 02:46:34PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 02:32:53PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> writes:
> > > psql: conditionally display oids and replication identity
> >
> > Buildfarm isn't terribly pleased with this --- looks like you missed
> > contrib/test_decoding/
>
> Fixed.  I added a personal script option that allows me to test contrib,
> but forgot to run it.

Is that script of general utility for committers?  If so, it might be
good to include it in the distribution.  I'd be happy to go through
and perl-ify it, document it, etc.  Or maybe it could be a new make
target...

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!