Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> There are patches that are trivial enough
> that it's fine for someone to commit them without a public review
> first, but this isn't remotely close to being in that category.  If
> nothing else, the fact that it extends the definition of the btree
> opclass is sufficient reason to merit a public review.

hrmpf.  You have a good point about that- I admit that I didn't consider
that as much as I should have.
Thanks,
    Stephen

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)
Сообщение: Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)