Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
KONDO Mitsumasa wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think this patch is completely forgotten, and feel very unfortunate:(
>
> Min, max, and stdev is basic statistics in general monitoring tools,
> So I'd like to push it.

I just noticed that this patch not only adds min,max,stddev, but it also
adds the ability to reset an entry's counters.  This hasn't been
mentioned in this thread at all; there has been no discussion on whether
this is something we want to have, nor on whether this is the right API.

What it does is add a new function pg_stat_statements_reset_time() which
resets the min and max values from all function's entries, without
touching the stddev state variables nor the number of calls.  Note
there's no ability to reset the values for a single function.

Сообщение: Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)
Сообщение: Re: B-Tree support function number 3 (strxfrm() optimization)