Re: jsonb is also breaking the rule against nameless unions

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: jsonb is also breaking the rule against nameless unions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-04-02 13:56:40 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> We really need to get a buildfarm member going that complains about this.
> I had hoped to install a sufficiently old gcc version on prairiedog or
> dromedary, but didn't have much luck rebuilding ancient gcc releases on
> OS X.

Some experimentation shows that clang's -Wc11-extensions warns about
this... If we could get the build on clang warnings free we could use
that together with -Werror...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: jsonb is also breaking the rule against nameless unions
Сообщение: Re: jsonb is also breaking the rule against nameless unions