Re: Missing pfree in logical_heap_rewrite_flush_mappings()

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Missing pfree in logical_heap_rewrite_flush_mappings()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Ants Aasma (ants@cybertec.at) wrote:
> It seems to me that when flushing logical mappings to disk, each
> mapping file leaks the buffer used to pass the mappings to XLogInsert.
> Also, it seems consistent to allocate that buffer in the RewriteState
> memory context. Patch attached.

Hmm, yeah, it does look that way.  Why bother pfree'ing it here though
instead of letting it be cleaned up with state->rs_cxt in
end_heap_rewrite()?
Thanks,        Stephen

Сообщение: Re: small regression adjustment
Сообщение: Re: small regression adjustment