Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 03, 2014 at 03:43:46PM +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> The question is are there any specific areas of concern here? If not,
> then we commit because we've done a lot of work on it and at the
> moment the balance is high benefit to users against a non-specific
> feeling of risk.
>
> @Noah - Last call...

I am not specifically aware of any outstanding problems.  I have planned to
give this a close look, but it will be at least two weeks before I dig out far
enough to do so.  If that makes it a post-commit review, so be it.

--
Noah Misch
EnterpriseDB                                 http://www.enterprisedb.com