Re: Securing "make check" (CVE-2014-0067)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Securing "make check" (CVE-2014-0067)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Dave Page (dpage@pgadmin.org) wrote:
> It's not that rare in my experience - certainly there are far more single user installations, but Terminal Server
configurationsare common for deploying apps "Citrix-style" or VDI. The one and only Windows server maintained by the
EDBinfrastructure team is a terminal server for example.

Sure- but do you have a full build environment there for building PG?
That's really what I'm referring to as being relatively rare.  I'm very
familiar with terminal servers, but those are almost always used for
getting access to IE or other corporate dependencies, or for coming in
from remote, or running Windows-only applications.  We've got a terminal
server at my current job, and I ran a whole slew of them at my last job
and in neither case did we have development tools installed.
Thanks,
    Stephen

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Securing "make check" (CVE-2014-0067)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Securing "make check" (CVE-2014-0067)