Re: pgsql-odbc mailing list size limit

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql-odbc mailing list size limit
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Michael Paquier escribió:
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:24 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
> <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:

> >> Now, apparently pgsql-odbc does not have a list owner nor a moderator.
> >> Who is supposed to be in charge of this list?
> >
> > Uh, no idea. What exactly does it mean to be a list owner?
> By experience, usually the following:
> - Manage registrations if they are not automated

Few people request assistance to remove themselves from mailing lists,
but most of them do so to majordomo-owner (i.e. me, and I process them
immediately) not the list owner, so in practice list owners very rarely
get such requests.

> - Filter manually messages that got stuck in the moderation queue for
> a reason or another.

Yes, this is more common.  Depending on the list you might get five spam
messages a day or so.  There are ways to mechanize things so that it
doesn't take too much time, in case you're concerned.

Сообщение: Re: 09.03.0100 cursor failures on various architectures
Сообщение: Re: 09.03.0100 cursor failures on various architectures