Re: Standalone synchronous master

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Standalone synchronous master
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-01-13 15:14:21 -0600, Jim Nasby wrote:

> >>++1
> >
> >+1
>
> Josh, what do you think of the upthread idea of being able to recover in-progress transactions that are waiting when
weturn off sync rep? I'm thinking that would be a very good feature to have... and it's not something you can easily do
externally.

I think it'd be a fairly simple patch to re-check the state of syncrep
config in SyncRepWaitForLsn(). Alternatively you can just write code to
iterate over the procarray and sets Proc->syncRepState to
SYNC_REP_WAIT_CANCELLED or such.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Standalone synchronous master
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Disallow arrays with non-standard lower bounds