Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-01-08 14:50:52 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> > With utmost respect, there are unsent patches which don't fit into the
> > categories below.  Are you saying now that the cut-off is today, and
> > not actually 1/15, as everyone understands it to be?
>
> I think Josh is merely suggesting that we could start triaging the
> patches we have in hand.  If you're aware of new submissions pending
> for any of them, of course, it wouldn't hurt to tell people about it.

What about doing the triage the first two days or so of the CF? Then we
know which patches have been submitted/updated and we haven't yet
performed too many reviews of patches which aren't going to make it.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

Сообщение: Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4
Сообщение: Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4