Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* David Fetter (david@fetter.org) wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 10:45:37AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Per the Developer Meeting, we are scheduled to do a final triage of 9.4
> > patches the week before CF4 starts, which is *now*.  The goal of this
> > triage is to divide patches already in queue into 5 groups:
>
> With utmost respect, there are unsent patches which don't fit into the
> categories below.  Are you saying now that the cut-off is today, and
> not actually 1/15, as everyone understands it to be?

The categories are based on the degree of completion- how can a patch
not fit into one of those?

As for the cut-off, I would guess that the "by-the-book" approach would
be to allow until the 15th, but if it's a big patch and it hasn't been
seen in prior CF's then it shouldn't particularly matter.  That doesn't
preclude us from working on the triage in advance of the CF starting.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4
Сообщение: Re: Time to do our Triage for 9.4