Re: Trust intermediate CA for client certificates

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Trust intermediate CA for client certificates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Uh, this thread actually started with Ian's feature request, and has
> changed to document the current behavior.

Whoops, apologies for that then- I clearly came into it (or perhaps more
accurately, was brought into it) after the start of the thread.  I'm
happy to start a new thread for the discussion around documenting the
current behavior, if that would help. :)
Thanks!
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: Extension Templates S03E11
Сообщение: Re: Extension Templates S03E11