Re: non consistent? mixed version setup of binaries

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: non consistent? mixed version setup of binaries
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Wim Bertels 2013-10-08 <1381220342.4535.13.camel@zwerfkat>
> tnx for the reply,
> i used the -p option to connect to the right cluster
> and then the default version of pg_dump get's choosen,
> instead of the version of the cluster u are connecting to.

pg_wrapper should also evaluate -p, yes. We just haven't implemented
that yet.

> so i checked the man pages again,
> and there is no reference of the
> '--cluster' option
> in either the man pages (or --help option) of pg_dump or psql (debian
> stable with apt.postgresql.org additional repo);
> this option should be added to the man page in my opinion

man pg_wrapper - admittedly that's a bit opaque to new users.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Сообщение: Re: non consistent? mixed version setup of binaries
Сообщение: Re: non consistent? mixed version setup of binaries