Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 01:32:41PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Do we really have ironclad numbers which show that the patch affects
> performance negatively?  I didn't think the previous performance test
> was comprehensive; I was planning to develop one myself this week.

Not ironclad, no:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20130124021205.GB29954@tornado.leadboat.com

--
Noah Misch
EnterpriseDB                                 http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List