Re: Patch for removng unused targets

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Patch for removng unused targets
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Etsuro Fujita escribió:
> > From: Hitoshi Harada [mailto:umi.tanuki@gmail.com]
>
> > I tried several ways but I couldn't find big problems.  Small typo:
> > s/rejunk/resjunk/
>
> Thank you for the review.  Attached is an updated version of the patch.

Thanks.  I gave this a look, and made it some trivial adjustments.
Attached is the edited version.  I think this needs some more (succint)
code comments:

. why do we want to remove these entries
. why can't we do it in the DISTINCT case
. why don't we remove the cases we don't remove, within adjust_targetlist().

Вложения