Re: Patch for removng unused targets

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Patch for removng unused targets
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> From: Alvaro Herrera [mailto:alvherre@2ndquadrant.com]

> Etsuro Fujita escribió:
> > > From: Hitoshi Harada [mailto:umi.tanuki@gmail.com]
> >
> > > I tried several ways but I couldn't find big problems.  Small typo:
> > > s/rejunk/resjunk/
> >
> > Thank you for the review.  Attached is an updated version of the patch.
>
> Thanks.  I gave this a look, and made it some trivial adjustments.
> Attached is the edited version.  I think this needs some more (succint) code
> comments:
>
> . why do we want to remove these entries . why can't we do it in the DISTINCT
> case . why don't we remove the cases we don't remove, within
adjust_targetlist().

Thank you for the adjustments and comments!  In addition to adding comments to
the function, I've improved the code in the function a little bit.  Please find
attached an updated version of the patch.

Sorry for the late response.  (I was busy with another job lately...)

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Сообщение: Re: Review: query result history in psql
Сообщение: Re: Review: query result history in psql