Re: gitmaster.postgresql.org down?

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: gitmaster.postgresql.org down?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tatsuo Ishii (ishii@postgresql.org) wrote:
> >> dekendi (the server hosting gitmaster) is currently offline.  We're
> >> aware and are working on it.
> >>
> > You can still fetch the latest code from github if you cannot wait:
> > https://github.com/postgres/postgres
>
> Thanks but I need to commit/push something.

I was able to get a hold of someone over at rackspace and bring the box
back up on an older kernel.  Looks like this ancient DL585 doesn't
particularly like the new 3.2 kernels.

Everything should be back up in a few more minutes.  We're checking to
see if there are any firmware updates available and if anyone has
experience with the kernel panic we got when trying 3.2.0-4 and we will
likely need to reboot the system again in the future, but it's up and
running for now.

Apologies for the downtime.
Thanks,
    Stephen