Re: Re: Proposal: Store "timestamptz" of database creation on "pg_database"

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Re: Proposal: Store "timestamptz" of database creation on "pg_database"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Fabrízio de Royes Mello (fabriziomello@gmail.com) wrote:
> Understood... a "COMMENT" is a database object, then if we add a creation
> time column to pg_description/shdescription tables how we track his
> creation time?

When it's NULL it "doesn't exist", in this case, when it transistions
from NULL, it becomes created.  A transistion from non-NULL to non-NULL
would be an alter, and a transistion from non-NULL to NULL would be a
drop/remove.
Thanks,
    Stephen