Re: Website Todo List

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Website Todo List
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
dmp wrote:

> Ok, so I guess it would be somewhat hard then to pick something on
> that list to do. So is it fair to say then that something to do
> with the Website like daily, weekly update to keep track of things
> would be helpful?

The TODO list still has value. If you see something on the list which
seems interesting to you, be sure to read any of the referenced
threads, and then ask on-list about it.

Just remember that if there was community consensus on whether and
how something should be done, and it was not time-consuming and
difficult to implement, it would probably have been done rather than
having been added to the list. And sometimes we forget to take
something off the list after it has been done. So tread carefully.
:-)

-Kevin