Re: BUG #7648: Momentary index corruption while in hot standby

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #7648: Momentary index corruption while in hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2012-11-09 15:57:06 -0800, Daniel Farina wrote:
> This is the only known occurrence to me, ever, but given it's
> incredibly ephemeral nature probably glossed over most of the time, I
> can't say "it's the only time it's ever happened".

I wish we had some way to easily discern such "something is wrong" error
from other ERRORs that are expected during normal operation..

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Daniel Farina
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7648: Momentary index corruption while in hot standby
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7648: Momentary index corruption while in hot standby