Re: [BUGS] main log encoding problem

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [BUGS] main log encoding problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Sorry, it was inaccurate phrase. I mean "if the conversion to this
> encoding is not avaliable". For example, when we have database in
> EUC_JP and log_encoding set to Latin1. I think that we can even fall
> back to UTF-8 as we can convert all encodings to it (with some
> exceptions that you noticed).

So, what you wanted to say here is:

"If the conversion to this encoding is not avaliable then fall back to
UTF-8"

Am I correct?

Also is it possible to completely disable the feature?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

От: Alexander Law
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] main log encoding problem
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] main log encoding problem