Re: starting postgres with an empty px_xlog folder

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: starting postgres with an empty px_xlog folder
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 07:01:08AM -0500, Mike Broers wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We shut down our postgres 8.3 server last night cleanly for some hosted
> services maintenance.  When we got our server back, it didnt have the
> pg_xlog mount with files

what happened to make the files not available?  Seems like you may want
to know the answer to this question for future reference.

Сообщение: Re: starting postgres with an empty px_xlog folder
Сообщение: Re: starting postgres with an empty px_xlog folder