Re: unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 08:07:52PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> I'll point out that this patch got sandbagged to death, and never made
> it into 9.2.  So, for 9.2 replication is just as hard to configure and
> manage as it was in 9.1.  Are we going to fix it in 9.3, or not?

Greg Smith was going to allow for files in configuration directories,
and that was somehow going to make it easier to manage the configuration
files and remove recovery.conf.  I don't think Greg did it;  I didn't
see it in the release notes I just wrote.

http://enterprisedb.com