Re: PSQL 9.1 Streaming Replication Windows 2008 64 bit Servers

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PSQL 9.1 Streaming Replication Windows 2008 64 bit Servers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Monday, February 27, 2012 5:34:12 am chinnaobi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am very new to psql wanted to implement streaming replication on Windows
> 2008 64 bit Servers installed with PSQL 9.1. Unfortunately the standby
> server not even showing anything in the log regarding the replication as
> below:
>

> please check my configuration once, may be i am wrong somewhere..
>

> recovery.conf: in share folder

On thing I see is above. recovery.conf should be in data directory for standby.

Questions:

The clusters are running on separate machines?
Outside of the replication mechanism can you access each cluster from the other?
In other words a user on the standby machine can log into the primary cluster and/or
a user on the primary can log into the standby cluster?

To check the status of replication you can use the system view pg_stat_replication:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/interactive/monitoring-stats.html#MONITORING-STATS-VIEWS-TABLE

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com