Re: problem trying to create a temp table

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: problem trying to create a temp table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Friday, February 24, 2012 5:46:06 am mgould@isstrucksoftware.net wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> That is acutally what the second run was supposed to be.  I copied the
> original on instead of the second instance, but the results were the
> same.

Are you doing all this in the same session?:

test(5432)postgres=#create temp table temp_test(id int, fld_1 text);
CREATE TABLE

test(5432)postgres=#SELECT * from temp_test;
 id | fld_1
(0 rows)

If so what are the exact commands you are executing?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com