Re: problem trying to create a temp table

От
Тема Re: problem trying to create a temp table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrew,

That is acutally what the second run was supposed to be.  I copied the
original on instead of the second instance, but the results were the
same.

Michael Gould
Intermodal Software Solutions, LLC
904-226-0978

How do I access it.  I just did that and when I try and access it with a

ERROR:  relation "sessionsetting" does not exist
LINE 1: select * from "sessionsetting"
                      ^

********** Error **********
ERROR: relation "sessionsetting" does not exist
SQL state: 42P01
Character: 15

  or
ERROR: relation "sessionsetting" does not exist
LINE 1: select * from "sessionsetting"
^

ERROR: relation sessionsetting does not exist
SQL state: 42P01
Character: 15

Best Regards,