Re: how to Escape single quotes with PreparedStatment

От ml-tb
Тема Re: how to Escape single quotes with PreparedStatment
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Am Montag, 22. August 2011 schrieb JavaNoobie:
> String query="SELECT count(*) over () as ROWCOUNT,
> CONSUMER_ID,WENEXA_ID,CONSUMER_NAME,CONTACT_NO,residing_village from
> db_consumer WHERE lower(CONSUMER_NAME) LIKE (lower(%\"?\"%))";
It should be:

String query="SELECT count(*) over () as ROWCOUNT,
CONSUMER_ID,WENEXA_ID,CONSUMER_NAME,CONTACT_NO,residing_village from
db_consumer WHERE lower(CONSUMER_NAME) LIKE (lower(%?%))";

If you double quote the question mark, it would be an identifier (filed
name, tabel name ...). The question mark is the insert position for the
parameter. The prepared statement system escapes/expanded/... the
inserted value when necessary. The parameter number ist the count of a
question mark from left to right.

Bye Thomas