Re: Finding tables dropped by DROP TABLE CASCADE

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Finding tables dropped by DROP TABLE CASCADE
Дата
Re: Finding tables dropped by DROP TABLE CASCADE  (Joe Abbate <jma@freedomcircle.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Presumably it would also need to invalidated if someone did ALTER
> TABLE (which might recurse into unspecified children).

Good point. For DROP TABLE/ALTER TABLE, I need to take care of its chidren.

> It sort of seems like what you want to do is snoop the sinval traffic...

It's hard for pgpool-II since there's no API in PostgreSQL for
that. Maybe I will look into the system catalog to find out
children. I'm not sure if I can deal with CASCADE by the same method
though.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan