Re: Who updates Freshmeat?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Who updates Freshmeat?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc Fournier wrote:
> Its funny you asking for someone else to have access, when *you* are
> one of three others that *do* have access to it, and have for months,
> if not years ... Josh Berkus is another, as is a 'jfuerth' ...
>
> I'll fix things up right now, but I am definitely not hte only one with
> access to be able to do so ...

Oops, I see now.  What I did was to link the tgz to
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/latest so it tracks our most recent
release.  Seems my changes have to be approved by the Freshmeat admins
but hopefully this is something we don't need to update for every
release.  Marc, thanks for reminding me I am already setup.  :-O

-- Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: